Piracy Do not share links or discussions regarding piracy, hacking, jailbreaking, game images, 'backup' software, game-sharing. [PS4] Digital 'upgrade' purchase, still asking for Disc. (self.playstation) submitted 3. Delete the local-install of the disc version and download the digital one from the library. 5 comments; share; save; hide. You can purchase a game with existing funds and/or add funds directly when you buy the game. An Internet connection and Nintendo Account are required to. Can members of my family play the same game with me on separate Xbox One consoles, or do I need to purchase more? Each Xbox One console must have either a digital or physical copy of a game. If you have other Xbox One consoles in your home and other people want to play the same game with you using those additional consoles, each console must.
Usually, games and other downloads you buy appear among your games and apps and begin installing automatically. To check:
- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select My games & apps >See all.
- In the games list, make sure the filter is set to All games.
- If you don't see your game or add-on, select Ready to install and see if it appears there.
Pc Game Digital Download
If you still aren’t seeing your game or add-on:
Movie Digital Download
- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
- Highlight—but don’t select—My games & apps.
- Press the Menu button on your controller, then select Refresh and check for your item.
If Xbox Play Anywhere games you bought at the Microsoft Store on your PC aren’t installing, your settings might not allow auto downloads. Check your download settings:
- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide and go to System >Settings >System.
- Select Updates & downloads.
- Make sure the boxes for Keep my games & apps up to date and Allow remote installations are both checked.
If those options weren’t selected, the next place to check for your stuff is in your games list, under Ready to install. If you’re on a friend’s Xbox, for instance, this is where all your games will appear, not just the most recent.